We couldn't be MORE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!! Yesterday we found out we are having a little BOY!!!!!!! Bring on the cars & trucks, sports, creepy crawly bugs, dirt & mud, suits and ties...all of it! :) We can't wait!!! Based on the baby's measurements yesterday, it looks like our due date is gonna be pushed a little later as well. Apparently we're about 2 weeks off...maybe??? On April 28th (Our Anniversary--what a great way to celebrate!) we are going back for another ultrasound to update measurements and get a more accurate due date. Right now the due date is looking more like September 10th-ish. It was so fun to actually SEE our little boy yesterday! He is adorable, and I've got pictures and a wonderful DVD to prove it--he he he! Even though he was pretty snuggled up in there...we're sure glad he cooperated with us yesterday so we could find out gender and get some measurements!
Yesterday night my parents, Stephie, Amy, Matt's parents, Stacey, Ryan, Blake, Parker, and Austin all came down to find out the baby's gender. Matt & I hid Easter eggs all over the house. Half of the eggs had pink candies and half of the eggs had blue candies. Little did everyone know...Matt had the "deciding" egg in his pocket. After finding all the eggs, the family realized that our totals were even for boys and girls. So, Matt pulled out the last egg from his pocket and gave it to my mom to open. Inside the egg it said, "Come find me!!! I'm somewhere between Cars and Hitch..." This sent the kids to the shelf of DVDs searching. Between Cars and Hitch we had hid the DVD of our baby's ultrasound. Once they found it, they saw it's blue cover and knew it was a boy. It was so much fun! After, we all celebrated and went out to the Brick Oven for dinner. It was such a WONDERFUL day!!!!!
At first, I couldn't sleep because I was so anxious to find out if it was a boy or girl. It would keep me up at night wondering. Now I can't sleep because I'm so excited that in 4 1/2 months a little boy will be joining our family!!! :)
Download My Garden World boek
5 years ago
8 comments:
Congratulations! You guys have such good ideas on how to surprise people! Very creative! I'm excited for you to have a boy, although I can't give you any advice since I've only had girls so far. Maybe one day you'll be telling me all about what to do with a little boy. :-)
Congratulations!! Boys are tons of fun!!!!
Congratulations!! I found your blog through Danielle's hope you dont mind!! I'm really excited for you guys!! Little boys are so much fun:)
A boy, hooray! So glad I got to talk to you today. We need to get together soon!
Congratulations Jeni and Matt!!!!!
I'm SO excited for you! He's going to be one cute baby, and you are going to be great parents!
What a fun way to let your family know what you're having!
p.s. Now that Kimi is back we need to get together... maybe a triple date so that our husbands can be involved? Of course... when you're not crazy busy!
YAY! We're super excited, i myself pride myself on being a boy expert, just wait for him to squirt you!! I can't wait for him to meet his favorite aunt...me!!
Congratulations! I just saw your blog and went to high school with Matt (he'd know me as Jenny Wright), and wanted to say congratulations! Little boys are so much fun! We just had one a month ago! You will love it! Our blog is private but if you guys want an invite send me an email at jennifernielsen1@gmail.com! Congrats again!
That's cool we have the same skirt! Marie got it for me at Sam's. When in May is good for you guys to hang out/ i have something on May 22nd, but other than that we could do something.
Post a Comment