Well, I had this great idea to maximize the space in our condo. So, I decided now that I am done with school for the semester that I should get on the task of moving the closet door from one side of the wall to the other side of the wall closest to the front door. Genius right? So, today it began. I can't say it was just me, I had the great help of my neighbor Mike, he sure knows his stuff.
Picture two cutting out the old sheet rock.
Picture three after crawling into the attic to wire the coax cable and the plug.
Picture four the mudding and perfataping begins.
Picture five finished mudding and taping.
Picture six the inside of the new closet.
Now we just have to wait for the mudding to dry and mud again!
All in a days work!!!
Now we just have to wait for the mudding to dry and mud again!
All in a days work!!!
3 comments:
Sweet-I love do it yourselfers! Welcome to our world!!
Yay-Such the handyman!! We're proud!
Very good job, I am so impressed! What are you going to do with that wall now that there won't be a door?
Post a Comment