Thursday, April 9, 2009

...and the votes are in!!!

Alright...I can't believe how quickly the past 3 weeks went! Finally...TOMORROW is the big day-10:00 AM (as long as this baby cooperates..ha ha ha)!!! The past 3 weeks flew by so fast, I'm nervous for how quickly the next 4 months will pass! (Yikes! I have so much to do.)

Anyway...here are all the final guesses, thanks to everyone who joined in! :)

Matt- Boy
Jen- Boy
Jen's Mom- Boy
Matt's Mom- Girl
Matt's Dad- Boy
Jason- Girl
Stephie- Boy
Amy- Girl
Omi- Boy
Loris- Girl
Stacey- Girl
Blake- Boy
Ashley- Girl
John- Girl
Heather- Girl
Erika- Boy
Kelsey- Boy
Dr. Cook- Boy

I am so so SO excited for tomorrow, but for some reason I am super nervous about it, too! Hopefully I'll actually be able to get some sleep tonight... :)

3 comments:

ash & diz said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!
pink ruffle-y bum tights and flower headbands! LOL

Em said...

my vote is girl. it seems to run in our families. just ask neck & jason. :)

Cleverly Triple said...

that's so exciting!!!! can't wait to hear what the results are!