Friday, February 27, 2009

Matt's Update

Well, it is official, I have just finished and submitted my BYU Business School Application. It is only 12:42 A.M. the night before, not too much procrastination...Now it is time to wait the LONG three weeks to see if I am a failure or accepted to the program. Wish me luck, and I will gladly take any prayers from those that feel inclined (you and I both know I need it).

4 comments:

loveourboys said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the hard work , and I wish you luck too. We will pray for you...We love ya! Stace

Danielle said...

I'm glad you got it done. You'll be in our prayers... I'm excited for you. Hey, give me a call tonight if you can and teach me about loans. :) I left a message on your phone but was thinking it might not be your number anymore???

Erika said...

I hope you get in! And how are things going? i really wish you lived closer!!!!

Cleverly Triple said...

hey i just made our blog private but i still want you to be able to see it when you'd like so e-mail me your e-mail address. mary.cleverly@gmail.com

this is mary (adams) by the way if you haven't figured it out yet. ;)