I just want to take a moment and thank a man that has influenced my life, simply by allowing the Utah Jazz to remain in Utah. Thank you for your dedication, humility, and your example. Thank you Larry, thank you for all that you have done for this state, your religion, and everyone. I am sad I didn't learn of some of the amazing things you had done until today at work when I read about them. Thank you for reaching out and helping individuals to get jobs they needed, and thank you for the buildings you built to help others. Thank you for what you did for everyone, and especially thank you for the entertainment of the Utah Jazz. I hope this season will end well for you and for the team. GO JAZZ!!! He definitely was a man who loved Utah. Thank you."Go about doing good until there is no more good in the world to do." -Larry H. Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment