Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad news

Well, just as I expected, my pre-management GPA just wasn't enough, and I will have to re-apply to the business program when I get that up. I found out the other day as I was running around to get all the information in that they wouldn't be able to use my grades from this semester, hence the re-taking of accounting won't count. So we will see how that works out. Wish me luck on the rest of this semester, and thanks for all your prayers.

3 comments:

loveourboys said...

Bummer!

Danielle said...

I'm sorry Matt! That's so frustrating!!

Thanks again! We're loving the car and feel so much better with things than we would have. You're a lifesaver!!

Matt said...

I am honestly not bummed at all, I figured it would happen when I found out they couldn't include the classes from this semester, however I feel pretty confident about it next time!