Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally...

After having this blog for over a week, I guess it is about time we post something. Ha ha ha. Maybe we're just still too addicted to Facebook. :S At least we are trying to make the transition-- right?

So...what's been going on with us lately? A LOT! This summer has been wonderful, but very busy. We've moved, been to Nauvoo and back, repaired our swamp cooler (well...all the credit on that is going to Matt), planted a garden--a very small one, upgraded our tv, and thrown a few BBQs with our amazing new grill. Now we are planning our annual Snake River trip 2008! YAY! This year's river trip will be very different since no one in Matt's family is coming with us. :( No more banjo campfire songs from Matt's dad, or delicious gourmet breakfasts made by Darin. But, we will have some new people joining us! My aunt and uncle will be coming, as well as Allie and our friend Dallin. We can't wait!!! Just a few more weeks...

Well, as short as this blog is, I guess we better run. Some stupid tobacco worms are eating my petunias and I NEED to go buy some pesticide ASAP. If the worms get to my one and only tomato plant-- the world may end. :S

Anyway, thanks to all those who finally broke us and talked us into getting a blog started. :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hooray! You finally did it! I am so excited! You are getting added to my list right now! I love blogging and am addicted. Yes, we will be there on the 4th, that will be so fun! Sorry we can't go to the river. And what aunt and uncle are coming with you??

allie said...

woot for blogging. did you know when you write comments, your display name is hey? haha! that's funny... anyway, see you later chiac! thanks for hanging out last night :)