Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July...(a little late).

Well...I guess we're a little late with this post about the 4th of July... At least I'm finally getting around to it though. Things have been so busy for us! Our 4th of July was SO fun though! (Despite the fact that I had to work. UGH!) After work we went to Kaysville to celebrate the 4th with both of our families. It was so fun to see some of our family members that we haven't seen for a while. John and Katerina were in town with their two little girls. We also got to see Chris and Marie's new baby girl. We went to Tom and Janice's for a really fun BBQ and then to Ryan and Stacey's house for fireworks. It was a blast. Here are some pictures of when we went to Stacey's house.


Baby Caitlyn in her 4th of July outfit with her adorable pigtails! :)


Caitlyn hated the fireworks. She enjoyed driving her car around MUCH more.


Cute Stacey and Austin.


Linsey & Caitlyn waiting for the fireworks to start.

Austin was SO adorable! He wanted to share his HUGE jar of gumballs with everybody. We can't believe he is already three years old! What a stud.

Can you believe these dimples???? CUTE!


It was really dark outside...so we used glow sticks to keep track of the little kids running around everywhere.




Matt has been an amazing "Mr. Fixit". He has been so busy re-sheetrocking the area around our swamp cooler. Over the years, the sheetrock got extremely water damaged. Now it looks amazing! The sheetrock has been replaced, and now all we need to do is paint. :) My house is COVERED with sheetrock dust though. One of the worst things EVER.

Ok...well...I'm determined to blog a little more than once a week. Ha ha ha-- I know, I'm slacking. Tomorrow I will post some awesome pictures of the trip Matt & I took today. :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hooray! Thanks for coming and visiting me yesterday, it was great! I hope you had fun in Park City and can't wait to see pictures. The blog looks GREAT!