Friday, July 11, 2008

Park City!

Yesterday we took a road trip up to Park City, and it was SOOOOO fun! Matt & I haven't been there in years! We hit up the outlet stores, found some great deals, ate at our favorite Ruby Tuesday restaurant, and...did the Alpine Slide!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never done it before, but Matt is an Alpine Slide veteran. You ride this sweeeet ski lift up to the top of the mountain, and then slide down these cement tracks on a plastic blue sled/cart. The view from the top is absolutely breathtaking! It is AWESOME! I was a wuss and went pretty slow, I thought I was gonna fall off the side, ha ha ha! Luckily I didn't. Matt was an expert and flew down the mountain! Next time maybe I'll have the guts to do the same. They also have a zip line and a brand new Alpine Coaster. We can't wait to get back up there and try them out! Here are some pics of us on the ski lift and at the top of the mountain. I can't believe that I have lived in Utah this long and never done the Alpine Slide before! CRAZY!





1 comment:

Erika said...

I love the Alpine Slide, it's so fun! Glad you guys could go. I love those outlets too.