This week has been filled with so many fun things, but also a lot of changes. My little sister Stephanie came down to stay with us for four days while she went to a track camp at BYU. On the last day of the camp, they held a mini-track meet. She did SO well! It was really fun to watch her. After that, our friend Matt Day came down to stay for a couple days. We went bowling and out to dinner at Red Robin. Last night we went to the 11:30 pm showing of the new Batman movie. It was SO good!!! The movie was really long, though. But, definitely worth seeing!
Now for the changes...I quit Deseret Book!!!! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I start my new job at Utah Valley Eye Center. I'm a little nervous, because it's always tough to switch jobs. It will be hard to go from a supervisor position to a "I have no clue what I'm doing" position. Ha ha! Oh well, it will be an awesome change! I'm really excited.
This week is going to be crazy as well because...we are leaving for the Snake River!!!! YAY! It's about time! We have been looking forward to this ever since we got home from the trip last year, ha ha. :) This year we will have lots of new people joining us. We just can't wait!
I really hope our garden doesn't shrivel up and die while we are gone. It is doing so well! I already have 8 green tomatoes! Matt's cucumber plant is full of big yellow flowers, too. Its vines are already crawling over our balcony it's getting so big! :)
Well...I guess that's it for today! I'll try to post some more before we leave :)
Download My Garden World boek
5 years ago
2 comments:
We have green tomatoes too! Isn't it just amazing to think that we actually can grow something?? Sorry we can't come to the river wtih you guys, maybe next year...
How's the new job? Thanks for helping me with my blog-it is alot of fun!! Love ya-Stace
Post a Comment