Jackson wore his first tie to church today--what a STUD!!! Only Matt's son would wear a pimp little tie so early, ha ha ha! Can you believe how incredibly adorable he is?! (Then again...I am slightly biased, ha ha ha.) He was so excited when this first picture was taken you can see his little hands blurred in motion. What a sweetheart! He must be so excited because he has 3 more boy cousins coming his way! Kirie & Brian just found out last week they are having a BOY! We are delighted! Pretty soon we will have a whole team of little boys running around at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Also, Jason comes home from Honduras in 9 days!!!! Jackson is 100% right, there is SO much to be excited for!

4 comments:
That is really super cute! I love his excited look, you must be having so much fun being parents. I'm glad, it's the best job (though the hardest for sure) in the world! Keep enjoying it!
What a sweet little boy! He is such a Stud in his lil tie. I LOVE ties! And grown so fast. I hate how they do that! But it is so fun all at the same time! And what a cute little frog. You guys sure have a cute charmer! Cute pics
I love the tie! And that is so neat Kirsten is having a boy, too! And I seriously can't believe Jason is coming home so soon! Those two years flew by!
He is a cutie! I can't wait to see him in the vest you told me about. Congrats on Jason being home soon, I'm sure he's dying to hold his nephew! Yeah!!
Post a Comment