When we got back from our trip, the light in our bathroom went out, so I grabbed a light bulb to change it, and I went to change it, but this happened.
The glass around the bulb broke off. I had to unscrew it without the bulb, it was kind of wierd. Well, I had never seen this happen so I thought I would share it with others.
Anyway, just as Jen said, we are so excited for our little man to get here, it is so crazy that it is only 8 weeks away, I guess it could be longer or shorter, we will be finding out soon.
We also are so excited to go to Maui, and we need everyone to tell us what to do. We have been told about seeing the sunrise from the tallest peak, the seven pools at the end of the road to Hauna. We can't wait until we go, but we have a lot of things that need to happen before that happens:)
Anyway, just as Jen said, we are so excited for our little man to get here, it is so crazy that it is only 8 weeks away, I guess it could be longer or shorter, we will be finding out soon.
We also are so excited to go to Maui, and we need everyone to tell us what to do. We have been told about seeing the sunrise from the tallest peak, the seven pools at the end of the road to Hauna. We can't wait until we go, but we have a lot of things that need to happen before that happens:)
3 comments:
Too weird about the lighbulb--exciting to be on the countdown for the cutest little baby! Can't wait to see if dimples will be on his cute little face!! Awesome pics of the river, sorry we dropped out on ya, but looks like you didn't even miss us! :)Love your guts! Love Your Wierd sister!!
There is a snorkeling catamaran you can take to a place called turtle palms...we did it in March it was AWESOME, there were sea turtles all over...and we even saw a reef shark!
You've never had that happen with a light bulb until now? Lucky.
Post a Comment