Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

Last weekend we went down to the Big Rock Candy Mountain with Michael, Erika, and Kayleigh. We all had a blast four wheeling and these are some of the pictures we took with our new camera!!! We are grateful to Aunt Maryann for letting us always get away down there.




3 comments:

loveourboys said...

Nice camera!!! Beautiful pics of the mountain...you're a photographer!!

Scott and Shay said...

Looks like a gorgeous place!

Sarah Hatch said...

Hey Jenica! This is Sarah Davis, now Hatch. I just found your blog on one of our high school friend's lists. How are you doing!? I saw that you're having a baby! So exciting! We have a little boy too, he's turning one in July. Being a mom is great! My blog is private but send me an email at sarahhatchphotography@gmail.com and I'll send ya an invite if you want! Was good to find you on blogger!