Monday, January 12, 2009

Jazz Game!!!!!

Well, last Wednesday night I got a phone call from Stacey (calling from a suite at the Jazz/Hornets Game) she knows I am a huge Jazz fan, and was trying to rub it in a little, but all in good taste. I will be the first to admit that I was very jealous of my sister, but Friday night Jen's cousin (Allie) invited us to the Jazz/Piston game on Saturday. So right as introductions began, I called and returned the favor!! GO JAZZ!!!!



Introductions before the start of the game.


Warming up.


The opening tipoff!


Last but not least, their best player!

4 comments:

Erika said...

How fun! I like the Jazz too, thank goodness they won last night!

loveourboys said...

HA HA HA! :) Love that sis of yours, right!! Fun stuff! I'm glad you got to go!

allie said...

ahhhh yes. the best player indeed.

i love how you write jen's cousin, as though that's all i am to you. :) haha only kidding. more jazz games soon, please!

Cleverly Triple said...

Jenica! it's been a long time! It looks like life is treating you well! I'm glad I found your blog. :)