
I was on ebay the other day (two and a half weeks ago) looking for tickets to the Utah Jazz and Cleveland Cavaliers game so we could go see Lebron James, but while I was looking I found some sweet lower bowl tickets for $80. I thought it would be fun for Jen and I to go to a game in the lower bowl since we both have never been so close before, so I bid and actually won!! So tonight we went and enjoyed the game, it was a blast, and now we want to always sit in the lower bowl! We also snuck in our video camera and I am going to see if I can get the video on here somehow. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!




As you can see our seats were pretty close, we absolutely loved it!!!
And I think I got the video to work as well. Go JAZZ!!!
3 comments:
HOw lucky are you guys! that's awesome!
Yay-AGAIN! I loved the call, you crack me up. You are now 1 up on me =] Love ya! Stace
Post a Comment