Saturday, August 30, 2008

EW YUCK!!!!!!!!


THIS is what was in my house!!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? EW! A while ago I posted a blog about a spider I found under my bed. Ugh. I LOATHE spiders. Anyway...this is it! (Gag.) Here is the problem though. I was outside watering my plants a few minutes ago and tying up my potted tomatoes (Yes, they actually grew in pots! I am amazed.) when I looked up on the deck railing and saw another one of these NASTY jumping spiders!!!! This time it was smaller and brown- but still very colorful and fuzzy. I tried to kill it, but it jumped into my plants while I was getting a shoe to smash it with. If it ends up in my house...I just might have to move. Ha ha ha! Why do we have to have such nasty creatures on this planet? :(

4 comments:

Erika said...

YUCK! I am sorry! And way to go on the tomotoes.

loveourboys said...

I gasped when the picture came up and Austin was worried about me. He wants you to catch the spider and keep it for him! Really, please don't :) Love, Stace

loveourboys said...

Hey-are you busy or something? Time to update your blog little bro!! When is Brian going to put pictures on his blog? How can we pressure him into actually finishing what he started?

allie said...

yuckyuck. no more spidres on this blog.