We are so so thrilled to have sweet baby McCall finally join our family! She made her debut March 20th at 4:47 AM weighing 6 lbs 12 oz and measuring 19" long. Everything has been so wonderful! We have been so lucky to have so much help from family and neighbors. :) Darling McCall is so mild tempered--it has been a fabulous transition. However, I have really lucked out having so much help from Matt. He has been absolutely amazing! Jackson is having the time of his life getting so much one-on-one time with daddy. :)
Here are some fun pics of McCall...pre-edit. We were experimenting...and just having fun. But here are some of my favorites. Once I fix 'em up and edit them I will repost them. I'm thinking it probably won't happen for a while, so that's why you're getting the "rough" ones lol. Enjoy :)
Download My Garden World boek
5 years ago
3 comments:
So sweet!!! I love them! I am happy you are doing so well, can't wait to meet her.
Miss her! Adorable pictures!!!!!!!!!!
love the blue flower :)beautiful girl!
Post a Comment