We were SO incredibly lucky to get the opportunity to celebrate Christmas 2009 in Maui! BIG thanks to my amazing parents who made it possible! My parents, 4 siblings, & brother-in-law were all able to come! Total we had 10 people (including baby Jackson). Here are some pics of the trip. We spent 10 days traveling up and down Maui. What a trip!!! It was most of the group's first time in Hawaii.

Jackson's 1st plane ride! He did awesome! Slept during take-off and landing--even during our layover in LAX. Only had to change outfits once-ha ha ha!

The 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo we stayed in--right on the beach! It was incredible! We only had 2 cockroaches and 1 baby lizard in the house the entire trip.

The sign in front of the condo. We stayed in Kahana, Maui.

Our deck. We were on the main level of the building/house.

View from our deck/living room.

Some beautiful plants & flowers all around the condo.



A lemon tree!!! We also saw lots of papaya trees, pineapple fields, apple-bananas, and orange trees.

A giant snail I found outside the condo. I found another one stuck to someone's house, ha ha!

Jackson's first time in the swimming pool! Lucky baby--first time he goes swimming it's in Maui! The pool was ice cold though- he didn't like it too much.
2 comments:
Oh my heck Jenica! Im incredibly jealous of your trip! It looks amazing. What a fun way to spend Christmas and a bunch of "firsts". I LOVE the picture you have as your header.
First off, I can't believe how many new posts! Love them! And wow, all the pictures, I am so jealous of your trip! It looks amazing! I love Jackson's smile in all the pics. What a stud! I want to hear more about the trip sometime. Maybe we'll make the journey to Provo again soon.
Post a Comment