
Just after all the tests.


The visitors, Grandma, Scott, Linsey, and Caitlyn.

Jen

Bridger, Wyatt, and Darin

A Beautiful Mother and her cute boy.

Grandpa

Erika and Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Michael

The happy aunts, Stephie, Amy, and the new Grandma

Stephie

The new Grandma

The new Grandpa

The happy Trio!!!
10 comments:
congrats! what a cute little bambino. and you all look so great. next we want details of how the labor went. when you have time, that is. love you!
Congratulations! He is adorable!
ahhh! he is soooo cute!! so happy for you guys! how did everything go?
Chica! SOOO stinking cute! I could've held him forever. I'm so happy for you guys. I had serious baby hunger after holding him yesterday.
SO CUTE! That's SO great that you got pictures of him with everyone!
Jeni, you look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!
Ah! So glad we were able to see him! Glad you are doing well, too. Hope to see you soon!
Congrats Jenica!!! He's beautiful! Glad everything went well. Keep posting pictures! P.s you look absolutely fantastic!
Congratulations! I'm very excited for your new addition. Good luck with parenthood.
Jana Nay Weaver
Congratulations!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! Hope things went well and are going well for you. Good luck!
Congrats Ingles! He looks like a keeper. And tell your wife that she looks WAY too good for just delivering a baby! It's just not fair! :) Hope things are going well. Good luck with parenthood!
Post a Comment