Ah!!!!!! It's almost been a month since our last post!!!! YIKES! What can I say, we've been so busy!? I kept procrastinating posting because I have all these fun pictures of birthdays, Nutcracker, etc. that I want to post. BUT...of course, they haven't been uploaded to the computer quite yet. So...more updates are coming.
Anyway, I got some super exciting news this week! It is DEFINITELY "blog worthy". Ha ha ha. On Wednesday at 5:30 pm I got a call from my little sister Stephanie. She is a Senior right now and is super active on her high school track team-- mostly doing hurdles. Yeah, I know, she's pretty amazing. How ANYONE can "leap" over those things blows my mind! Anyway. The University of Utah has been "recruiting" her for the past little while for their track team. They even gave her 8th row tickets to the BYU vs Utah football game!!!!!! I KNOW!!!! Jealous yet? Ok, back to the story. So she called me on Wednesday and said this, "Guess what!? The University of Utah just called me and said, 'Well Stephanie, the next step in our recruiting process is to make you an offer. If you join our track team we will pay for your tuition, books, and fees.'" In other words, my sister got a FULL RIDE scholarship to the U of U!!!!!!!! :) We are so so so excited! Congrats Steph! We are sad she won't be down in Provo to hang out with us...but she will kick some serious butt on Utah's track team! :D
Download My Garden World boek
5 years ago
4 comments:
YAY! Matt called and told me, that is SOOOO exciting! We love the U! I am totally amazed!! Tell her congrats from all of us!
Awesome Jeni! The U's a great place! Tell her congrats for me!
Congrats to Stephi!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
That is fantastic news. Go Stephie.
Post a Comment