My whole life I have worked in foods, retail, or been involved in supervisor positions. It's been my blessed calling in life to take crap from other people. I have been yelled at in the face by complete strangers (yes, in Deseret Book of all places with Mo-Tab playing in the background), had numerous people tell me they think I need to change my "Store Policies" (as if it is MY store), and watched customers storm off in disbelief and yell "I'm never coming back here again!!!" because of something I have just told them. I have been called multiple names, and have had soups and sandwiches thrown back in my face with shouts of, "This is disgusting, I want a refund!" (of course, they waited until they ate 3/4 of the food until complaining...idiots)...that's just to mention a few. Despite dealing with all the crazies and taking all of their crap, I have remained calm and kept a smiling face. Well, today I FINALLY got to play the other part, and it felt SO GOOD. I think it released years of pent up rage, and I can't even begin to explain how much I loved it! I think I may play the "crazy customer" again sometime... :)
2 comments:
Wow! I'd love to hear about what happened! Thanks for your comments on our blog, we are doing well. Hope everything is going good for you guys.
Wow, Jeni! What happened? Amen to the customer service thing. Sometimes it just stinks.
Post a Comment